This role involves:
• Day-to-day running of True’s finance environment.
• Outsourced accounting team and tax advisers.
• Fund Administration.
• Business analysis including cost centre reporting/review with department heads and project coordination, as well as developing new analysis to drive our business forward.
• Monthly and quarterly investor reporting, including liaising and owning the relationship with our Fund Administrators, ensuring fund administrator reporting is accurate, on time, and reflective of wider business insights.
• Annual Fund audit process and annual accounts preparation.
• Annual tax filing process for the fund.
• Supporting investor relations function, communicating with investors.
• Review expenses, distributions and drawdowns of funds.
• Managing and enhancing banking relationships, whilst supporting overall liquidity management process.
Qualifications & desirable skills:
• A strong cultural fit with the True team.
• Clear evidence of behaviours aligned with True’s purpose and values.
• A strong proven academic track record.
• Part or Fully Qualified ACA or equivalent.
• Proven analytical skillset.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging, dynamic environment.
• Excellent written, presentational and oral communication skills.
• Strong numeracy skills.
• An ability to demonstrate high levels of discretion and judgement when working with confidential information.
• Private Medical Insurance
• Life Assurance (4x salary)
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Free access to Mental Health Platform Unmind
• Discounts across portfolio brands
• A well-stocked team kitchen and fridge
• Access to onsite wellness suite
• Regular social events
• Enhanced maternity policy
True is re-shaping business as a force for positive change and showing the world a better way to succeed. So naturally with this comes the strong behaviours we value, which align our employees to our business practices:
Passion for True
Believe in the powerful purpose
Big ambitions but remain kind, respectful & human
Comfort in discomfort
Constant improvement and not comfortably standing still
Big thinking, self-starting
Original ideas and the passion to make them reality
Having a purpose and driving success together
Employee engagement and cooperation
Own your best self
Take care of yourself to bring your best self
Want to work with us? Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and Sheetal (HR Manager) will come back to you.